Reynolds Brothers Exteriors

Reynolds Brothers Exteriors Reviews with Jobs

Canada10 reviews

Honest, hard working, and respectful

This is an amazing family company to work for. Everyone is very hardworking and supportive of each others roles and needs. My opinion as well as my coworkers are greatly appreciated throughout the company and highly valued. You will never feel belittled rather everyone is made to feel important whether you've been there for years or just days.

20 September 2021
Thanks for the great feedback! We are pleased that you feel that RBE is an amazing company to work with. We are nothing without our superb employees and it is our aim to create a supportive and positive environment to foster a workplace where people feel valued. We aim to assist employees to grow in their roles and reach to goals that they want to attain.Best regard, Shawn.Co-OwnerReynolds Brothers Exteriors

Promise you the stars and give you the rocks

Company promises tools, initially gives you them, but never replaces worn out broken tools. Employees threaten you with no repercussions. No benefits.

Pros

Some of the coworkers are nice.

Cons

Long hours, horrible management, expect you to work in extreme weather conditions, their way or highway mentality.

15 September 2021
Hi, I'm sorry that working with our company was not a great experience for you. We are proud of our working environment and always provide new tools whenever they are requested. Subsidized benefits are offered at 3 months once an employee completes their probation. We provide fair working hours and never demand overtime. In the future, bring any issues regarding other employees to management and we will mediate a safe solution. I understand that the weather can be a challenging at times but I'm sure you understand working in the trades oftentimes mean working outdoors. We wish you the best moving forward in your career. Best regards, Shawn.

Insights into Reynolds Brothers Exteriors

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging

Great workplace to be a part of.

Wonderful family operated business to work for. The owner, and managers are fair, kind and respectful to everyone here at the office. A great company overall to work for.

15 September 2021
Hi, We are happy that you enjoy working with our family company. We always aim to run a fair company. Thank you for the feedback. Best regards, Shawn.

Great people to work for and they provide a great work environment. Tools are payed for as-well as company shirts and sweaters, both are an amazing extra.

Pros

Tools payed for

Cons

Jobs can be dirty

16 September 2021
We appreciate the great feedback! We aim to provide a positive and supportive work environment with good opportunities for growth. Best regards, Shawn. Co-Owner Reynolds Brothers Exteriors

Great company to be a part of

One of the best run companies I have been a part of, like any other company in the industry there is always a push to be productive/efficient but expectations of employees are realistic. They are very family oriented and they go above and beyond to support/reward employees that show dedication and great work ethic. Great culture of forward thinking individuals, which is rare and refreshing in the construction industry

Pros

Extremely well run, great culture.

Cons

Pressure on maximizing production, but always realistic.

15 September 2021
Hi, Thanks for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that you feel that we are one of the best-run companies. We aim to provide a superb working environment for all of our employees. Best regards, Shawn.

Great family company, takes care of it's employees

Home grown Barrie company that's become busier and busier year over year. Family owned and they treat their employees with the respect and caring that is very welcome. Easy to approach ownership and they seem to be always re-investing in the company.

20 September 2021
Thanks for the great feedback! We believe respect has to be the main goal if you are going to create a strong and positive workplace. Our employees are a big part of our success and we aim to create a superb environment to achieve that. An approachable, open-door policy is really important in fostering a supporting company. Best regard, Shawn.Co-OwnerReynolds Brothers Exteriors

All staff are really nice

It's a great place to work I've been there for a few years, they are very flexible and accommodating. I hope to continue growing with the company because the brothers are really nice to work for.

Pros

Possitive work inviroment and very understanding

Cons

Sometimes it gets very busy

19 September 2021
Hi, We are pleased that you enjoing working with RBE. We always aim to provide a positive work setting and always want to see our employees grow within the company. Best regards, Shawn.

Productive and Fun Work Place

I have been with the company for about half a year and I am the purchaser / scheduling coordinator. The company continues to grow and lots of changes in our processes are in the works. Management is approachable and treat the employees like family offering support wherever it is required.

Pros

Work From Home

Cons

Work From Home

19 September 2021
Thanks for the great feedback. We always aim to refine our processes to ensure we are getting better as we grow. We are happy that you think the management is approachable and we have good support in place for employees. Best regard, Shawn.Co-OwnerReynolds Brothers Exteriors

Really great company. I have been impressed with their employee support & opportunities for promotion!

It's an established company. Good respect for their employees. Installers are given the reigns to make some decisions which is different from most companies I've worked for.

Pros

Positive enviroment and room for growth

19 September 2021
Thanks for the great feedback. We are nothing without our impressive staff. We aim to provide the training and tools so staff can make decisions independently whenever possible. Pleased to hear that you like the positive work environment!Best regards, Shawn.Co-OwnerReynolds Brothers Exteriors

Not enough hours as promised.

This position was to be a personal assistant/office manager on a full time basis for a relatively new company. The managers were wonderful however the company never got going big enough to pay my wage on a full time basis.

Pros

Casual wear/home environment

Cons

Not enough hours.

19 September 2021
Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations for work hours. We have continued to grow as a company and are now one of the largest in our sector in Barrie & Simcoe County. I'm happy that you thought the managers were wonderful. Best regards, Shawn.Co-Owner Reynolds Brothers Exteriors

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reynolds Brothers Exteriors?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reynolds Brothers Exteriors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement