Rexel Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Stable Company
Accounts Payable Staff (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 October 2017
Management is good, with modest salary and benefits. It is composed of multiculture individuals but are all united towards the achievement of the company goals.
Great Company to work
Process Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 June 2017
Rexel Canada is a great place to work as well as great people to work with. It is a good company to grow and has good benefits. Work life balance is good.
Productive workplace
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 June 2017
There is great management and friendly coworkers. It is a centralized company in all of Canada, so there is plenty of work to do for each province. Through out the day, you communicate with personnel from other provinces a lot.
What i learned.
Credit Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 June 2017
I joined Rexel in the credit department, also part of the finance department, a field I wasn't experience or familiar with. One thing I did learn was that my co-workers were more than willing to help me succeed. I did struggle a lot in the beginning. After a couple of months I was succeeding and proving to my team that I was a key player in the success of our department as a whole. I was also part of monthly meeting with my manager to discuss the claims report. I overcame allot of obstacles but in the end I gained respect of my co-workers and management.
Pros
Gained allot of knowledge
Very organized department
Bilingual Payroll and Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 April 2017
Our payroll is very complexed and very instructive. The knowledge is vast. This is a payroll professional job. Working for Rexel is a lot of pressure to meet our deadline.
Good Company
Payroll Administrator/Payroll Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 August 2016
Great Environment, Nice company. Great Location
Nice people. Great Compensation and benefits.
Close to shopping areas.
Lacks job satisfaction
Credit Representative (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 July 2013
I was not motivated working here, pay was little and no other factors to motivate employees, always heard co workers complain about their jobs and management.
Pros
Easy to do the actual job
Cons
Too strict, aims towards an old style work environment
I enjoyed working at Rexel Canada
N. Accounts (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 June 2013
My position provided great work/life balance. There were also very nice co-workers who I was very happy to work with on a daily basis