Rexdale Community Health Centre

Working at Rexdale Community Health Centre: 14 Rexdale Community Health Centre Reviews

Canada14 reviews

Busy and fun

I really love learning new things to improve my career! We have great colleagues and managers. We keeplearning and improving ourselves on a daily basis. They have monthly all staff and team meetings every other week.

Pros

Nice environment

Cons

N/a

Good

It was great experience to work with elder people and learned how to deal with them in young age. I am glad that I got the experience of how to work with people who are older than me.

Insights into Rexdale Community Health Centre

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Coop Student

I worked there as a student, and yes I say worked because I contributed in the day to day work responsibilities. I will say that my immediate supervisor was on the ball all the time, and was very knowledgeable about all things Rexdale. That's where the organization ended, very poorly run, if you're hoping to move up in this career, this not that place. If you don't mind working 2 days a week casual. You're in luck.

Difficult staff

A lot of workplace politics, unfair hiring and firing practices. Company does support the community well and offers a great deal of services to the community. Great place to learn new skills

great place to work

e accomplish a healthy and sustainable community where we provide innovative, client-centred, integrated health, social, legal, employment, and cultural services by working with the strengths of our residents and community. We hope that you, as part of the Rexdale and neighbouring communities engage in our community development. Contact us today to see how you can help.

Great experience

Working at Rexdale Community Health Centre was a great experience for me. I learned so much about HR as well as I applied the knowledge gained back home in Mexico.

Pros

Canadian experience gained

nice place

spent most of the day helping clients and helping them sign in. it was a very rewarding job and i enjoyed it very very very very very much very very much

Great

Typical day at Rexdale community health centre included working as a workshop facilitator. An amazing experience. Manager was extremely approachable. Great environment to work in.

An overall great company to work for

This job was one I enjoyed greatly, and met some great people out of it. Throughout the day I get to help and tutor children aged 6-12 and get to help develop their character. I learned a lot about the different reactions children will give without knowing, and learned how to interpret them and deal with them. The workplace was always fun and the most enjoyable part was being able to work with a variety of people, both the co-workers, and children.

Fun work Place

At Rexdale Community Health Centre the staff work hard in order to help and try to reach the client needs in the health and support care. Once a year we have a program to promote healthy living in which we celebrate community day/ back to school program and other programs involving the seniors as well as students. I enjoy working at Rexdale CHC and has been working here for the pass five years.

Fun to work with.

Even if it was only a clinical placement but I really enjoyed my stay with them. They make you feel you are one of them. And that you can really say that there was an equal opportunity given between me and their staff.

Pros

Great opportunity to work espcecially the staff.

Cons

Nothing.

Gained Exceptional Work experience.

Overall its multitasking day of work. Learned new technical skills Fair management. Co workers are welcoming and outstanding Hardest part of job for me when i find difficulties from new technologies and tend to learn and complete at a same time. I love everything about my job rather i am working with my director or helping others in centre.

Excellent team player, Compasionate and committed

I possess effective communication skills - as an example of my capacity to learn new skills to benefit your organization, I've reflected on how I learn, and can say that I don't just learn from instruction but from observation - I can pick up new skills without even having them explained explicitly. I have experience in a range of duties such as scanning charts into EMR, appointment booking, multitasking on a multiple line switchboard while accessing and pulling client charts, and responding to enquires appropriately. I offer over two years of customer service, unwavering integrity, attention to details, a passion for learning, and commitment to service.

Professional work environment

Warm atmosphere, People are willing to assist in area of weaknesses for entry level employees. I had a good leader, who led by example. Firm and yet very understanding.

Pros

Too much free meals

Cons

Weight gain

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rexdale Community Health Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement