Rexall
Information from Rexall:

Rexall Employee Reviews for Sales Clerk

Sales Clerk10 reviews
Canada10 reviews
I would always have tasks to do in order to keep store up to standards. The store culture was fun and casual in relation to both coworkers and customers. Management was always understanding and accommodated for student work hours.
It's fun to work here because you get to meet a lot of people. You can also serve a lot of people here especially in my area where lots of seniors needed your assistance.
Pros
Part time workers gets vacation pay every year
Perfect place to work! Management is so nice and supportive! They work with your schedule and are very flexible! I love this place! I would definitely recommend this place for any one who is looking for a job
Pros
amazing people to work with, great hours, flexibility
Cons
Was a good working enviroment. Helping all customers and clientelle.Had the opportunity to advance my skills in working closely with the Manager. Learning about confidentiality. Retail and cash floats.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons
No job advancements
Working here was good. Lots of fun co-workers but also a lot of hard workers. Good management too. I learned a lot as to how retail works and took that with me to future positions.
Rexall is a good place for part-time work providing benefits after 3 years of part time employment. customers can be difficult but management is helpful.
Rexall is an awesome place to work where co-workers are as close as family. I work as a sales clerk and finish stocking once a week at work and I learned to multi-task with many activities at once. I like interacting with the customers since they are are so cheerful. I also learned to remember the layout of the entire store, which I was not able to do when I was unemployed.
I have been with the company Rexall for over 2 years. I am a Sales Clerk. I deal with all sorts of customers and my fellow co-workers. I love my place of work but I require more appreciation. The hardest part is when it's not busy trying to find something to do. The most I enjoy are my customers.
Sometimes its hard to handle till and stock work at the same time, but keeps you busy.
Good job, work environment was very comfortable and safe. Enjoyable work, not very stressful.