Rexall

Rexall Employee Reviews for Merchandiser

I placed orders, received stock, in charge of inventory, displays, pricing, labelling and helped on cash when required. Was a great team to work with.
Pros
Lots of free food
Cons
gossip
It is a fast-paced environment. Lots of heavy lifting and time is very stressful with the amount of work. My manager happened to be the nicest and most considerate. I hope all the managers were like her. It is tiring yet fulfilling when you get the job done and right. The location is very accessible except for my transportation going home since it was 3 in the morning. The bus timing is terrible especially in cold season.
Working there wasn't that bad. Decent shifts, always had consistent hours. You get a really good discount once you're off probation. The only down side to working there is the fact that you constantly have to look out for thieves. I spent half my shift walking the aisles to make sure no one was stealing anything. Also the location I worked at had bad management. Other than those 2 things, I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Fun co-workers, great discount
Cons
Constant thieves, poor management
best work place ever, also working for a union has major benefits and i love everyone that i work with im just not getting enough hours unfortunately but the discount is amazing as well
Pros
everything
Cons
not enough hours
Rexall was a friendly environment the location I worked at was slow majority of times. I enjoyed working at rexall because the staff made working fun and the store manger was awesome.
Pros
the make up galas
Cons
work enviornment was slow
Didn't mind the job but don't like the fact that i had to pay $14 union dues every check when i am covered by my parents. I tried my best on the job and met great people doing so.
Pros
Easy Work
Cons
Not high enough salary
Rexall was a fun and safe work environment.a lot of the time i was doing i was doing cashier which i found to be a very fun job for the fact that i got to actually talk to the customers for a brief moment it taught a people skills on a level of hellishness and respect
Pros
it was close to my highschool