Rexall
Coronavirus update
Information from Rexall:

Rexall Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Mississauga, ON40 reviews
Great job, great benefits, good culture.

Constantly looking forward by thinking of new ways to advance the business and focuses heavily on collaboration
Making them money is all that matters to this company
They treat you like a number.

No heart

I saw many excellent skilled kind people walked out for no apparent reasons
Pros
Cons
To many to list
omni channel development and coordination across banners is underway. on-line development underway. leadership change underway. office relocation underway.
Nice company to work with. Friendly management and colleagues. Good compensation packages that I believe it’s above the market average. Totally it is a good company.
overall working at Rexall is fun since everyone is very friendly and open to conversations. Team lunches and other events brings a punch in the work culture.
Managment is not in tune with the industry and out of sync with direct reports.
No consideration for profession growth or development. High turn over rate.
If the whole team doesn't like you, even if you're doing a good job, they'll fire you. They won't give you a chance. 3 weeks isn't long enough to know how someone is going to work out.
I enjoyed working for this company because of the coworkers within my department.
There wasn't really any room for growth in the company because management didn't give employees much chances for it.
highly technical job with minimum low wage. unfair
Pros
unfair payment
Cons
low payment
Staff is helpful and also provide genuine guidance.
Periodic training to continue working effectively and efficiently

Adjustable working hours to manage work and personal life
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rexall?
Leadership, strategy and direction is constantly changing which requires individuals to be on their toes and flexible to accommodate fast paced directional change and you must have great relationships with your vendor community to negotiate the necessary changes.
Rexall has highly political and unpleasant work environment.
IT shop is small, learning and growth opportunities are limited.

Frequent organizational changes make people feel unsecure.
Pros
Cofee is free
Revolving door management and lack of in-store execution hampers what you can achieve working here.
For a 2-3 year stint it is a passable organization, but not for much more than that.
Rexall is the place which gave me an opportunity to explore my skills& gained knowledge in the field of customer service, administrative & retail field. The management and workplace is very supportive and opens up the opportunity to learn. The hardest part of the job is to handle & convince different types of customers with lots of patience. The most enjoyable part is to learn & improve myself day by day.
Pros
learning & challenging environment
Cons
standing for long hours & heavy lifting sometimes
Once a tough but rewarding place to work, Rexall, under new ownership which was filled with promise, is now seemingly heading the way of many bricks and mortar retailers.
Poor and misguided leadership, focused on all the wrong things while the business is struggling to be viable.

The workplace culture is confusing and while highly visible and constantly seen on signs and posters, simply adds nothing to driving success at the company.

The hardest part of being at Rexall, is seeing a once fun place to be, turn sour, with all the strong leaders quitting, or fired.
I enjoy helping customers and making sure everything is running smoothly within the store. The company has always been every flexible while I worked through school and has good benefits. But I would prefer to be in a more organized environment.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Unorganized environment.
Need consistent management training within organization. No clear succession planning in-place. Great place to learn the ropes of retail and pharmacy. Many great individuals within organization.
All the staffs are good, well behaved, helpfull . They work like a team. Enough people to do needfull jobs. Organized and well maintained. But sometimes too much expectation from the management keeps us in stress.
Pros
Breaktime
Cons
Very busy
I recently resigned because of the management, they promise a lot but in real, there is nothing, I work with this company 5 years and proved one of the best , but at the end all credit goes to Managers, no recognition, and when I ask i was blamed for everything.

If you need a carrier growth then looks for something else, managers at this place will sacrifice you when they are in trouble, no question ask.
Pros
Amazing talented co-workers
Cons
Worst management.
Very professional and fast paced environment. Management is also great but not very flexible. You can grow within a company depending on your performance.
Its your peers that make the place worth while. As well as the type of work you might do if your position allows for it. My time there granted me a lot varied experience which was very beneficial.