Scrubs...I see the cashiers at my cornet drug store wesrin them seems to be the uniform preferred at this location
Black pants and white shirt, look professional.
Comfortable, professional, light color and suit match the chosen color, but not more than three color on one body.
Look bright and confident!! Prepare yourself by reading or searching more information about general medical terms, if there is a chance that ask by some senior customers. Giving more helpful services to those new comers and new residents who need to settle down in Edmonton. They will feel Safety & Security.
I would wear a suit and blouse.
Mostly something comfortable. I wore a nice shirt, fitted pants, and flats. You just want to look put together, there's no need for a suit.
Formals are preferred.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Rexall?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Rexall a better place to work?5 people answered
- What's the culture like?5 people answered
- Does Rexall allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Rexall?4 people answered
- Can a 14 year old work as a cashier?4 people answered
- Does rexall pay christmas bonus4 people answered
- Does Rexall require background check?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Rexall?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Rexall? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered