Very hostile in the pharmacy dept. Most workplace violence and harrassment policies are not practiced. Blamed for stuff long time staff do, rude coworkers. Had one technician routinely address me as "what's the problem" and took it one step further to take medication logs printed off by another staff member and ask me..."What's this B******!" The most hostile group ever had the experience to work with.
Friendly, acknowledge, educated, and accuracy.
Professional environment where your can practice to your maximum potential
The work environment was somewhat pleasant and unpleasant depending on which store mgr we had at the time
Very good culture.staff is very friendly and helpful.
The Work culture at rexall was okay the company itself doesnt seeem to care much about their employees.
- What should you wear to an interview at Rexall / Pharma Plus?7 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Rexall a better place to work?5 people answered
- What's the culture like?5 people answered
- Does Rexall allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Rexall?4 people answered
- Can a 14 year old work as a cashier?4 people answered
- Does rexall pay christmas bonus4 people answered
- Does Rexall require background check?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Rexall?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Rexall? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered