Train management better and clamp down on bullying and harassment levels. Make sure management is keeping on top of what employees are doing...job or standing around doing nothing.
Follow up with employees privately and without consequences to see how they feel about the management. Otherwise employees like myself will continue to become more depressed at work and things will be less efficient and there will be a constant hiring practice.
- What should you wear to an interview at Rexall / Pharma Plus?7 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Rexall?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Rexall a better place to work?5 people answered
- What's the culture like?5 people answered
- Does Rexall allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Rexall?4 people answered
- Can a 14 year old work as a cashier?4 people answered
- Does rexall pay christmas bonus4 people answered
- Does Rexall require background check?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Rexall Pharma Plus?4 people answered