2 weeks. You got about a week of training and then they leave you to figure everything else on your own it's definitely a self-taught kind of job pray you get everything right
Your mom has to work there and get you hierd when your a little kid (14 years old in Canada). So when you are done school you'll have 10 years of sinorinty. This way you can work as many hours as you want and any shifts you want. Also if you don't like working at rexall you can work as little as 4 hour every 2 weeks to keep your benefits and they will make the non-relative staff work instead. A least till you need extra cash and take all the hours.
I dropped off my resume in person to the pharmacist manager in the pharmacy.
When I got hired back then, I applied and went for interview and then Orientation. It was a good experience and felt good not to excluded because of my My First Nations nationality.
- What should you wear to an interview at Rexall / Pharma Plus?7 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Rexall?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Rexall a better place to work?5 people answered
- What's the culture like?5 people answered
- Does Rexall allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Rexall?4 people answered
- Can a 14 year old work as a cashier?4 people answered
- Does rexall pay christmas bonus4 people answered
- Does Rexall require background check?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Rexall Pharma Plus?4 people answered