Revolution Staffing

Revolution Staffing Employee Reviews

this is a bad way to try tp get your information as I will go to other sources to find a job indeed is not that good google and kajiji also have the service
used to be an AWESOME place when in Hamilton.. but now jobs have moved and so have they! :( we need them BACK in Hamilton! there is work here however can't get there slaes guy out here anymore for jobs out this way!!!
As the Barrie Branch Manager for Revolution I have enjoyed working with our clients and our associates on a daily basis. Win win! The culutre is Work hard, Tell the Truth and Finish Job and we do from the top down.
I enjoyed my time working with Revolution Staffing. Free parking, and water/coffee/hot chocolate was good. I really enjoyed the understanding and friendly co-workers and management which helped produce a good workplace culture. Great place for people that follow the company motto: Work Hard, Tell the Truth, and Finish the Job.
Pros
Consistent Pay, Friendly Co-workers, Understanding Management
Cons
Long Hours due to Inter-Business Communication necessary for Payroll
A great company to work for! The people are amazing and they are there to help you with any questions or concerns. I am so lucky to be working for such an amazing company. They help people find jobs! How amazing is that! I love my job and am so grateful for it!
Pros
great environment
Great company to work for. Combination of hard work and fun same time. Management has clear guidance for all of employees. All co-workers care and help each other. Drivers are treated with full respect and they are part of our team. .
Pros
Company culture
Cons
Can't speak higher of the staff and management of Revolution Staffing. When I lost my job in 2017 and had no where else to go I decided to try out staffing agencies. I walked into RevStaff and met with the team. They told me that they normally only deal with Truck Drivers but would try to find me something. As a receptionist I didn't hold my breath but it turns out one of their customers was looking for a receptionist! They sent me for an interview and I got the job! It's been almost 2 years and I am so happy that I had to write a review. Thanks for getting this lady back on her feet.
Pros
Great Staff. Great Management. Very Kind
My experience here has been great and has allowed me to learn lots about the work place that college and university can never prepare you for. The people here are friendly, and always willing to take time out of their busy schedule to talk to you. Everyone is willing to help each other out if something comes up, though you do have to schedule you da-off well in advance, just like any other company.
I've never had a slow day here at all, time flies. There is always work to be done. It is definitely not a boring place. We work hard but we laugh a lot.
Pros
Co-workers are the best here
Cons
Sometimes there's not enough time to get everything done
Revolution Staffing has taken my career from a Jr. Recruiter to a driver manager. Taking care of AZ and DZ truckers is a rewarding career, I have made friends for life and would recommend working here. Be prepared for a fast paced environment, it sure makes the days fly by though! Canadian owned company Excellent Paid Benefits Great Team! Ownership promotes continued learning
Pros
Consistent Pay; No surprises; Transparent Ownership
Cons
Getting let down by drivers who don't show up to work.
Finding good jobs for good drivers. It's the whole job! You come into the office, work hard to fill any and all open opportunities and then you get to leave with the satisfaction that you have helped someone put food on their table. The office isn't perfect, but the support of management and ownership is there. That makes for an enjoyable work environment. If you're an AZ or DZ driver working for RevStaff is a great choice. Weekly paycheque, Lots of opportunity to try new things.
Pros
Convenient Office Location; Weekly Pay; Great Employees
You are never put with a company on any semi type of normal schedule. Precarious work to say the least. Constantly text at all hours of the day and night begging you to work some shift. Very impersonal as every text message is worded in such a way as to appear to be directed to you specifically, but it isn'!. Phishing really! OR This could be AI, I'm not sure! Then when they don't find you anything and you get tired of the constant barrage of texts, you can't get them to stop, without first asking politely and then getting angry at them.
Pros
None I can think of
Cons
Endless frustration
They treat their staff like a fast food chain. They over work you and they are never happy with what you accomplish. The office managers forever yell at the staff and spend more time laughing at you rather than train you.
Pros
company equipment
Cons
extra long hours no extra pay
con temp ser rates are to low in Cambridge or Mississauga or Hamilton company need say now to the truck companys I can get you driver $ 17 hr whith yrs yrs exp ? if leave out that way great if have driver 1 hr get job get pay under 18 hr hard make money I fine pay roll make to much mistake on pay say post get 18 hr get pay 16 hr try get fix weeks weeks then say mistake pay rate so work all week post get pay say 600 get pay 500 you lose out so the can kept ser supplying for transport company un fare to driver miss lie its tem ser so you have choice take or pass
Pros
tex you info place need go to work saome times put rate pay
Cons
pay roll need fixing
A placement agency for Driver looking to work within the transportation field
Agency with over 2000 drivers on file, drivers placed through out GTA
Cons
Long Hours
You have to go through an assessment - which is completely unecessary- You do your job well - too well - and you are laid-off because of it. Gives NO REASON for it. Owner tries to push his religious opinions - but omg - does he swear - doesn't even follow his own opinions in the office - 2 faced Also the other "managers" are 2 faced - kisses butt to get their way and it works. Person was afraid that the clients did not like her/him because they always asked to speak with the other dispatch in the office. This person also found fault in everything good you did again because they did not want to look bad. But if something bad happened it was never their fault always someone else.
Pros
Cons
Lousy pay, Inconsiderate boss
over all it is a nice experience to work with the co. this is a staffing co.They give me a chance to work with different co from time to time.
Pros
cheques paid to the corporation is the benefitt.
Cons
very slow now the days.
work for this place is flexble, and many places they have contracts.
Pros
free bbq
Cons
wait for call