Revolution Resource Recovery

Revolution Resource Recovery Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
a typical day at work is dealing with the public
I liked working there and the supervisor is easy to get along with. Just not enough work. It is a pretty straight forward job. It was always the same product for every customer.
Good company
Tough routes great drivers I learned front end driving from some of the best if you want to gain experience on some of the most skill challenging driving situations this is the company. Also great on site mechanics
Terrible
Management and ownership very disrespectful. Lack of leadship and more of a dictatorship. Micromanagement at its finest. High sales turnover and many disgruntled customers.
Hope you're a favourite...
...because if you aren't you're gonna have a rough time. The owner will never see you as anything other than a number (this is a small enough company that there is no reason for that), the ops manager will never take anything you say seriously & genuinely has no idea what's going on. This place breeds a cut throat culture instead of a team work environment. The only reason there is team mentality is because eventually those of us being kicked down come together and push back. Very unhealthy workplace. You will not be recognized for your efforts as employee verbally or financially. Asking for a raise will get you laughed at, and the suggestion will be made they'll find someone to do it for cheaper. You will be made to feel disposable; replaceable. Run far and fast from this toxic employer. I'm trying to.
Productive - motivated - dedicated worker
I am a dedicated, responsible, worker. I like to be motivated, permanent, responsible worker because that is good for the costumer, the company and my self
Pros
extra beneficies
Cons
wasnt my best experience
the supervisors would personally attack to you (not physicly but emotionally). if they didnt like you, youd know they didnt try to make everyones life better just the people they liked.
Excellent working environment
The company has very good working environment. The best thing here is they have employees from different cultures and I learnt how to deal and work with them while respecting their cultural values.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revolution Resource Recovery. Our community is ready to answer.
Revolution Resource Recovery Reviews by Location