Revolut Employee Reviews

This company is only hungry and ambitious
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London2 April 2019
I've been with Revolut since May last year and I have never felt bored since. Every day is full of challenges and changes. Very dynamic environment. Not for everyone for sure.

Pros: dynamic, fast pasted environment; lots of new opportunities; flat structure; global expansion -> possibility to work on different markets; continuously learning new things; competitive salary (good option plan); free dinners, taxis (for those who work late), cool office; young and talented staff
Pros
See below
Cons
you will have to work hard here, which can affect your work-life balance
Autonomy, Flexibility & Progression
Talent Lead (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London2 April 2019
I joined Revolut having previously been at a global tech company, known for their work life balance and incredible culture - the reason being I wanted to experience working at a rapid-scaling startup that were doing something disruptive and exciting, and make a big impact.

Things move incredibly quickly here, I've seen major change in a matter of weeks, with a fluid approach here that we are not perfect, but we want to be. There is a huge "get it done" culture here, which is reflected in the huge amount of autonomy I have in my role. Working hours are flexible, nobody checks when I get in or when I leave, as long as I am delivering - that's all that matters. I work with incredibly smart people at the top of their game, which is really refreshing - there's a real ambition here to work with best and be the best.

It's definitely meritocratic, and wins are celebrated - however when there are inevitable losses, you get support from your team.
The only downside I have found is that there was a slight lack of structure in my business area when joining - however I was able to make suggestions and take ownership, which was listened to - the ability to improve processes quickly and logically is amazing.

When I compare work life balance and culture to previous companies - I do work harder here, but only because I want to, because I feel passionately that I am making an impact, and that I am getting recognition for my efforts. It's not a standard 9-5, but then again who joins one of the worlds fastest growing startups for a quiet life?!
Pros
Autonomy, Progressions, Flexibility, Salary & Equity, Free Dinners
"Bumpy start but I'm here to stay."
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London28 March 2019
Pros:
I made the conscious decision to move to a start-up organisation because I wanted to integrate myself in an organisation in its early years & make an impact. I feel like I am achieving just that. I've watched a lot change at Revolut in a short space of time and being in an organisation that is constantly evolving and advancing has been so refreshing. I look forward to what the future has to hold here.

Take the negative feedback here with a BIG pinch of salt.
Yes - this company isn't perfect and it still has the occasional growing pain, but (for those who want to make an impact) the potential here is phenomenal.

Cons
I joined the business over 6 months ago and I joined at a time where communication wasn't clear or shared in full, so the company was very reliant on the initiative of employees.
This has calmed down significantly now and all the teams have stronger structures (although initiative is still required!).
Pros
Free Dinners, Progression, Autonomy
SocietaĆ” giovanile e al top del settore bancario
Compliance and AML analyst (Current Employee) –  Regno Unito6 March 2019
SocietaĆ” giovanile e al top del settore bancario con tante occasioni
Pros
perks
Cons
nessuno
Different challenges
Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  London12 July 2017
Different challenges every single day. A fast growing startup that enables you to grow and learn so much. It was a great time sat the company and Ive the chance to learn so much.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revolut. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3