Revera Inc. Employee Review

The place where you work is as good as your manager.
employee (Former Employee) –  New Westminster13 February 2014
Revera has gone downhill over the past decade. I spent a good number of years working for Revera, and there was a time when management team cared about you as an individual, residents and families were looked after in a holistic manner and staff members genuinely did their best under the management's supervision.

The units are unorganized, staff incompetent and managers only care about the initiatives that are pushed from the top down! The senior management back East has no clue what is happening in BC.

The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with seniors, family members and peers.
Pros
Short commute to work
Cons
Long hours, unorganized, need to multi task with not enough time in your day.

Other Revera Inc. Employee Reviews

A rewarding experience
SERVER, Colonel By Retirement Residence (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 April 2018
Working in hospitality was very rewarding, and I was very lucky to have coworkers who made coming to work enjoyable. However management was not great at the time, though I believe it has changed since I have left
Great company
Director, Treasury Management (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 April 2018
Great company
- supportive work environment
- flexible work schedule
- salary and benefits are within market
- senior leadership supportive of advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revera Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.