Revera Inc. Employee Review

Challenging Work Environment
Executive Director, Royal City Manor (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC25 July 2013
Oversaw the daily operations of a large LTC site.

A typical day at work involved meeting with the management team, a walk-about the site to check-in with the front line employees and the residents.

One of the aspects of the job I enjoyed the most was the opportunity to interact with the residents as they were the reason we were there. I loved the challenge of managing diverse priorities and responding to the various stakeholders.

The hardest part of the job was managing an ever changing and burned out management team. Despite recommendations from Accreditation Canada that the organization should have a rest between major initiatives, the organization rolled out many large initiatives either at the same time or sequentially. The management team felt unsupported.
Pros
Every day brought a new challenge.
Cons
Burnt-out and frustrated management team.

Other Revera Inc. Employee Reviews

A rewarding experience
SERVER, Colonel By Retirement Residence (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 April 2018
Working in hospitality was very rewarding, and I was very lucky to have coworkers who made coming to work enjoyable. However management was not great at the time, though I believe it has changed since I have left
Great company
Director, Treasury Management (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 April 2018
Great company
- supportive work environment
- flexible work schedule
- salary and benefits are within market
- senior leadership supportive of advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revera Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.