Revera Inc. Employee Review

was ok
PSW (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON3 November 2013
A typical day Monday - Wednesday very slow days not good always asked for more hours never got them though. I learned a lot of new techniques with clients and hoyer lifts. Management was not the greatest...found they could have addressed the PSW'S concerns better when it came to clients...my co-workers were amazing...very helpful when they were needed with clients and home life as well...very good support team.The hardest thing about my job is saying good bye to clients that are passing and to great staff...that come and go. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my clients and knowing that I have done an amazing job for them and leaving with a smile on our faces.
Pros
good staff and great clients
Cons
not enough hours

Other Revera Inc. Employee Reviews

taking out garbage
helping chef
working long days
great people
Pros
free lunches
Cons
rude customers at times
Lack of job security
Accounts Payable Documentation Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON10 May 2018
One never knew when the upper management would decide to do a restructuring. That's how I ended up losing my job. They got rid of my entire department.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
Insecurity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revera Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.