Rev.com - Community & Social Service Salaries in Canada
Salary estimated from 3 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
Community & Social Service
3 salaries reported
$643 per week
Min and max salaries are hidden when we have fewer than 5 salaries
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Questions about Rev.com
- How is feedback from management delivered at Rev.com?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Rev.com?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Rev.com, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Rev.com?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Rev.com about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Rev.com?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Rev.com?3 people answered
- Does Rev.com allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Rev.com?3 people answered
- Hi Are there US tax requirements for Rev contract workers living in Canada?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Rev.com
- It's okRev will be what you put into it. I signed up to get additional practice at transcription for college figuring that a bit of extra money wouldn't hurt. Your initial hours pay really poorly, but if you bother to do enough to get into the highest tier ...Transcriptionist (Current Employee)Work from Home - 13 July 2020
- It just isn't worth itLow pay and rating system is poor. Good for a couple extra bucks, but not worth it in the long run, even if you enjoy doing this sort of thing. The audio being uploaded to the site is always very poor, and takes a very long time to decipher what is b...Captioner (Former Employee)Home Based - 26 February 2020
Read more Rev.com reviews about Pay & benefits