The time limit, especially on longer, more complicated jobs with 3-5 speakers.
Looking at "48 cents" after finishing typeovers on a video that took over an hour to type.
Making below min wage and having all your efforts go into the pockets of management. Great job if you're rich and don't mind being frustrated all the time.
- How is feedback from management delivered at Rev.com?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Rev.com?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Rev.com, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Rev.com?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Rev.com about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Rev.com?3 people answered
- Does Rev.com allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Rev.com?3 people answered
- Hi Are there US tax requirements for Rev contract workers living in Canada?3 people answered
- This sounds great, is the income enough for me to live on and have it as my only job?3 people answered