Get out of the industry. Transcriptionists work hard to make living wages and no one could feed themselves unless they lived in a 3rd world country working for your automated criminal slave/child wage company.
Pay your Revvers better for the work they do.
Put a better vetting system in place to make sure the video quality is decent.
Perhaps give an option for customers to give tips to those who have transcribed their videos. If the captions are well done and synced, it would be nice to receive a tip from the client.
- How is feedback from management delivered at Rev.com?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Rev.com?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Rev.com, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Rev.com?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Rev.com?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Rev.com?3 people answered
- Does Rev.com allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Rev.com?3 people answered
- Hi Are there US tax requirements for Rev contract workers living in Canada?3 people answered
- This sounds great, is the income enough for me to live on and have it as my only job?3 people answered