7-10 minutes your Time per 1 minute audio with good audio or $0.30/1 minute audio = $1.80/hour
You make your own hours, so some days I may spend an entire day transcribing and other days I won't even open up the company website.
1-4 hours a day
Depends on the project, average of 30 hours per week.
- How is feedback from management delivered at Rev.com?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Rev.com, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Rev.com?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Rev.com about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Rev.com?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Rev.com?3 people answered
- Does Rev.com allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Rev.com?3 people answered
- Hi Are there US tax requirements for Rev contract workers living in Canada?3 people answered
- This sounds great, is the income enough for me to live on and have it as my only job?3 people answered