Not that they disclose. They treat freelancers as contractors so they do not disclose any tax requirements. Pay is deposited via paypal once per week in USD (or so the site says).
If you are a US citizen, you must file US taxes, even if you live in Canada.
None, as far as I'm aware
- How is feedback from management delivered at Rev.com?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Rev.com?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Rev.com, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Rev.com?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Rev.com about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Rev.com?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Rev.com?3 people answered
- Does Rev.com allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Rev.com?3 people answered
- This sounds great, is the income enough for me to live on and have it as my only job?3 people answered