REV Engineering Ltd.

REV Engineering Ltd. Employee Reviews

This company has a great management team, all very friendly with an open door policy. They are personable, address you by name and treat everyone with respect. REV encourages employee suggestions and feedback on ways to improve the company. They organize fun social committee events throughout the year, as well have an annual Stampede breakfast where all friends and family members are welcome. The month end safety lunches are the best (BBQ's in the summer) and I really appreciate the flexible work/life balance. They are understanding of all circumstances and work with you to accommodate you as much as possible. Overall the best company I've ever worked at by far.
Pros
Monthly End Safety Lunches, Social Committee Events, Stampede Breakfasts, Long Term Service Award Program, Employee Referral Program, RRSP Program, Good Location, Work Flexibility
Worked at Rev Engineering for only 11 months but it was a great place to work at People were very nice and accommodating to every need. Hr is a great person. And all the owners I would recommend to work at Rev Engineering
No open door policy. Trust no one there. They ask for feed back, but they use it against you
I worked with rev for 7 months before having to resign for personal family reasons. I enjoyed the culture there (smaller sized company that does fun things for staff) and the team was really good. Nice people and management. Hire process and training was good. Job was as I expected, overtime was hard for me but I did it anyway. Would return if I didn't have to leave the province. Thankful for the opportunity, would recommend to friends and family.
Pros
good team, does fun things for staff, big free lunch 1x a month
The management, staff here are good and very approachable And co-workers are great they help each other. I’ve learned such things in this place like operating the punch press.
Pros
They free lunch every end of th month
Cons
8 to 10 hours everyday
Almost zero training to get any new people up to speed. Potential hires beware! this company is a total waste of time and resources. Management is absolutely abysmal and no help at all to their employees.
Pros
Culture Events
Cons
Zero Training, Good Ol' Boys Club
work so hard for so many years and they stab you in the back. its very much a gentlemen club. the open door policy is a lie. i worked my way up there for years. when i voiced my concerns, i was shown the door.
So they hire electrical assemblers, there is NO such thing! It degrades the whole trade! You should be a ticketed electrician to work on anything that has to with electrical. REV should be ashamed of themselves. Electrical helpers, electrical labourers, electrical assemblers, it's all wrong they don't exist. It's a way to not pay an electrician to do the job. This company needs to smarten up and give the jobs back to electricians and stop wrecking the industry.
Pros
Treated well
Cons
Not employing electricians to do electrical jobs, Allowing not licensed people to work on electrical components.
Good people to work with, enjoyed my job, management was approachable. I was at the front desk, dealing with client/vendors on the phone, and also coming in. The culture was highly safety oriented. I found it easy to approach management, and to talk with my direct supervisor.
Enjoyable place to work, personnel easy to get along with. Management is fair, employees are a great team. I found that my job was right up my alley as far as work load and type of work.