Retire-At-Home Services Employee Reviews

Very little work
Client Care Manager (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON30 May 2018
If you are looking for a side job this is for you. Very inconsistent amount of work, especially for nurses looking to do case management. Very little independence and autonomy. Pay is very low compared to what RN should be making and paid by assessments done, or visits conducted, not really by the hour. You won't make much money if you are a nurse looking for work. Great for retired nurse.
Great company to work for!
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON28 February 2018
This is such a different experience than previous jobs I have had. The owner/manager of my local RAH is so great and hands on. And she never pressures you to overload your schedule or client load. The clients are lovely and the coworkers are dependable, which is amazing. It makes work enjoyable every day!
Pros
Flexible schedule, relaxed environment, training
manageable schedule
Personal Support Worker/Companion (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 December 2017
Staff are lovely, you get lots of calls for new clients and the schedules can be around your school or other job. The only bad thing is that you pay for too much gas going from client to client
Unique Opportunity
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 July 2017
Working one on one with clients was a unique way to focus attention on their daily needs and routines, giving them the attention that they deserve rather than an Institutional setting !
Pros
One on One
Cons
Getting from Client to Client
Friendly
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 November 2016
The staff got to know well all the office support of this organization as the pay was to be picked up in the office.Support was always available and it was a stress free enviroment
Pros
Scheduling of your one availability
Cons
small parking at the back :)
Productive and fast paced work place
Home Support Worker, Part-Time (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 November 2015
A typical day at work is I get to work with Seniors on a day to day basis and build great relationships with the clients. Our management is hard working, very friendly and efficient. My co-workers are nice but we do not run into one and other very often. The best part of my job is that it is so rewarding and I feel like I have contributed something good to society.
Pros
reward incentives, rewarding work, great relationships, paid travel time*
Cons
sometimes long distances to travel, patience is needed.
Professional working environment
Home Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 August 2015
I have learned a lot from this company. It helped me grow as a being. It enhanced my knowledge and interpersonal skills in the industry of health care, and I enjoyed working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Retire-At-Home Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5