RetailData LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Could be better
Data Collector (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC31 January 2018
We are given lists of items that we must collect during a given timeframe (two days usually for me) that I believe are supposed to be around 900-1000 per person. It's an exact UPC match and we are to find the items in the store, scan them to confirm we have the correct item, and then we have to enter the price and the sale price if there is one. My current list is around 1900-2000/week because a few people have quit.

It's fairly easy work- it's dull and repetitive but it's not particularly challenging.

When I applied for my position as a data collector I was told to expect 15-20 hours of work a week and instead have been getting around 10-12. By not having a 15 hour average I am not eligible for any bonuses. Even more frustrating is my average hours have been shown as 3/week.

When I was hired I was told I would be paid per item. Half the data collectors have quit meaning I am collecting approximately twice as many items as I was when I started and my pay has actually decreased since then with no explanation.

The managers seem nice enough, we don't have much contact.

The job isn't worth the pay in my opinion and I'm not planning on staying with them much longer. I'm only making slightly over minimum wage.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
everything else