Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Review

View all Results Fitness Lifestyle reviews

Perfect for Students!
Recreation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2018
I worked for Results for 3 yrs at a massive condo, I had to leave my position because I graduated from University and landed a job in my field. I wanted to drop a few lines since this was by far one of the best jobs I had. Our site supervisor was amazing so were the upper management in the company. I improved my problem solving, customer service and dealing with different people every day. I met awesome friends, worked with bunch of amazing people. What I really appreciated was when I did make a mistake at work Results upper management always found a solution and got involved even though I worked on my own during a shift. They protect their staff and support them daily. Thank you Results for the experience and support. Will definitely miss working for this company.
Pros
Flexible hours

Other Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Reviews

I worked therefor 2 months and they’ve never paid me.
Pilates Instructor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 July 2019
I don’t recommend them as they’ve never paid me. I worked there for 2 months teaching pilates in March and April 2019 and they’ve never paid me. I’ve been sending so many emails and messages to the person who hired me and he keeps promising that someone will get back to me, the person who’s in charge of their payroll is away, the owner is away, and so many otger excuses. Very disrespectful of people’s time and energy!
Official response from Results Fitness Lifestyle
18 July 2019

Hello
Our instructors get paid on a monthly basises. These comments are 100% inaccurate as we have 2 people on our payroll division and they never go away at the same time, same with the owners.
Please sent us an email if this is a real feedback you can email one of the owners at penny@resultsfitnesslifestyle.com
HR department

good for temporary student who can deal with politics in company
Front Desk Recreation Co-Ordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 June 2019
As a recreation coordinator the :
Company is unfair, gives no benefits, pays less than minimum wage.
The company also has management that doesn't care for employees as much as they say they do
Management does not deal with giving warnings or update to employees about their progress, so the chance of you making any mistake here you will end up getting fired
Company does not provide any stability for staff.
Pros
nice environment, easy work
Cons
careless management, low pay
Official response from Results Fitness Lifestyle
28 June 2019

Hello
It is against labour law to pay less than minimum wage, we don't pay minimum wage or less. As it was explained a person would get fired if they breach their contract regardless of their reasoning.
We are sorry that your feel that way but it is crucial for any employee to follow the rules & regulation and follow their contractual agreement that they have signed.
We wish you all the best in your future.

Penny Pusitz CEO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Results Fitness Lifestyle. Our community is ready to answer.

Results Fitness Lifestyle Reviews by Location