Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Review

View all Results Fitness Lifestyle reviews

If you work well with others with minimal supervision then look no further!
Lead Graphic Designer, Rec Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2018
I have been with this company for awhile now and the one thing I respect most is the ease of communication with management and others in the company. Either for shift changes, days off, issues on the job or new policies and procedures implemented.

In addition, there is always room to expand your existing skills! If you would like to progress beyond being a Rec Coordinator to a Personal Trainer, vice versa and more! The Results management team will work with you to achieve these personal goals.

Working well with others is a must and you need to know how to communicate well when approached and/or questioned by tenants, owners and potential clients throughout your shift.

About the only bummer is that Results Fitness Lifestyle usually provides services even during holidays and certain observances where most businesses may give the day off. (Depending on your site location)

If you are punctual, a "people person" and is fitness oriented with a will to grow with a fast expanding business, then I would highly recommend this company for you.
Pros
Need a day off? As long as you can get your shift covered...you're good to go!
Cons
Minimum wage for Rec Coordinators and no benefits for Part Time

Other Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Reviews

Enjoy getting paid to do nothing? look no further
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2019
A typical day at work involves clocking in, filling out start of day and end of day reports, greeting the residents. Pro of the job is that it is unsupervised and you can get away with not getting the job done.
The hardest part of the job is cleaning the pool but you can get away with not doing it. The management team will let you get away with anything and always has your back. Con of the job is management is not professional.
Official response from Results Fitness Lifestyle
10 May 2019

Hello
It is unfortunate that you felt this way about the position and the job.
We always do our best to make sure our staff feel supported by RFL management.
We wish you the best on your future endeavours.
-RFL Management Team

Great workplace, highly recommend!
Recreational Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 May 2019
Favourite job I have worked so far. The training at the start is very engaging and overwhelming at first, but you get into your own routine. What I liked the most is that everything in this job is laid out for you in detail. There are manuals outlining everything you need to do if you need more guidance, and everything is very organized.
I am more of an outside of the box thinker and every time I suggested any type of improvement my operations manager took it into consideration and implemented it if it was justified. You always have on-call managers ready to help you should you need the support. I learned many valuable customer service skills dealing with the various residents. This job has enabled me to think quicker on my feet and become a better communicator as sometimes you encounter some more difficult residents.
The whole team is very kind. I would highly recommend applying.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Results Fitness Lifestyle. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2