Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Review

View all Results Fitness Lifestyle reviews

Recreation Coordinator
Recreation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 October 2017
I used to work at Results Fitness Lifestyle, when I was a student at university, it was a great place to work at since they are super flexible with work hours so it allowed me to focus on school too. The management at results fitness lifestyle are understanding and caring about their employees, and they assist you no matter what the circumstance is. I loved working at Results Fitness Lifestyle I would recommend this job to students who are looking for a part time job. And also recommend it to others who would want to gain more experience in customer service.

Other Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Reviews

I worked therefor 2 months and they’ve never paid me.
Pilates Instructor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 July 2019
I don’t recommend them as they’ve never paid me. I worked there for 2 months teaching pilates in March and April 2019 and they’ve never paid me. I’ve been sending so many emails and messages to the person who hired me and he keeps promising that someone will get back to me, the person who’s in charge of their payroll is away, the owner is away, and so many otger excuses. Very disrespectful of people’s time and energy!
good for temporary student who can deal with politics in company
Front Desk Recreation Co-Ordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 June 2019
As a recreation coordinator the :
Company is unfair, gives no benefits, pays less than minimum wage.
The company also has management that doesn't care for employees as much as they say they do
Management does not deal with giving warnings or update to employees about their progress, so the chance of you making any mistake here you will end up getting fired
Company does not provide any stability for staff.
Pros
nice environment, easy work
Cons
careless management, low pay
Official response from Results Fitness Lifestyle
28 June 2019

Hello
It is against labour law to pay less than minimum wage, we don't pay minimum wage or less. As it was explained a person would get fired if they breach their contract regardless of their reasoning.
We are sorry that your feel that way but it is crucial for any employee to follow the rules & regulation and follow their contractual agreement that they have signed.
We wish you all the best in your future.

Penny Pusitz CEO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Results Fitness Lifestyle. Our community is ready to answer.

Results Fitness Lifestyle Reviews by Location