Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Review

View all Results Fitness Lifestyle reviews

Easy and fun environment
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2017
I've worked for Results Fitness for about 5 years in various roles. The company is great, pay is good and jobs are not that difficult, also management will go to bat for you if needed. I have worked with Results Fitness as a group fitness instructor, personal trainer, recreation coordinator and site supervisor. Each role held different responsibilities and challenges. Typically a Recreation Coordinator will facilitate the recreation events happening at a location like movie nights, be at the desk the desk and interact with customers, patrol the facility and possibly perform some minor pool maintenance. The job is pretty laid back, the biggest challenge is that you sometimes have to enforce rules and people get upset, however once you learn customer service skills the interactions are pretty smooth. The company often promotes from within so there is tonnes of room for advancement. They also offer many services so you can move laterally into other roles.
Pros
Management is supportive, job is not difficult, good salary, full and part time hours, opportunity for growth and change
Cons
need to find your own shift coverage, culture is limited to the environment of your site

Other Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Reviews

Enjoy getting paid to do nothing? look no further
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2019
A typical day at work involves clocking in, filling out start of day and end of day reports, greeting the residents. Pro of the job is that it is unsupervised and you can get away with not getting the job done.
The hardest part of the job is cleaning the pool but you can get away with not doing it. The management team will let you get away with anything and always has your back. Con of the job is management is not professional.
Official response from Results Fitness Lifestyle
10 May 2019

Hello
It is unfortunate that you felt this way about the position and the job.
We always do our best to make sure our staff feel supported by RFL management.
We wish you the best on your future endeavours.
-RFL Management Team

Great workplace, highly recommend!
Recreational Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 May 2019
Favourite job I have worked so far. The training at the start is very engaging and overwhelming at first, but you get into your own routine. What I liked the most is that everything in this job is laid out for you in detail. There are manuals outlining everything you need to do if you need more guidance, and everything is very organized.
I am more of an outside of the box thinker and every time I suggested any type of improvement my operations manager took it into consideration and implemented it if it was justified. You always have on-call managers ready to help you should you need the support. I learned many valuable customer service skills dealing with the various residents. This job has enabled me to think quicker on my feet and become a better communicator as sometimes you encounter some more difficult residents.
The whole team is very kind. I would highly recommend applying.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Results Fitness Lifestyle. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2