Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Review

View all Results Fitness Lifestyle reviews

Great workplace to be at!
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  North York, ON24 October 2017
This has got to be hands down the best company I've worked for! The management style of RFL is so awesome. They always have your back, and will always look out for you. They keep us in the loop of everything, and will always be in constant communication with you! A typical day as a rec coordinator starts off by you checking out the site, inspecting for damages or defects and reporting them immediately. Throughout your shift there are various tasks involved (but not to straining), and greeting the residents is the most important thing.
The starting pay is great, especially as a college student! If you work hard you will get noticed, and all of management will notice all the way up to the CEO. ( Who is super friendly and understanding.) What more could ask of in a workplace? I was able to work my way up to site supervisor within 4 months, and I can't wait for what the future holds for me with this company!
Great pay, Opportunity for advancement, Evening shifts after class, and great management!

Other Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Reviews

Enjoy getting paid to do nothing? look no further
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2019
A typical day at work involves clocking in, filling out start of day and end of day reports, greeting the residents. Pro of the job is that it is unsupervised and you can get away with not getting the job done.
The hardest part of the job is cleaning the pool but you can get away with not doing it. The management team will let you get away with anything and always has your back. Con of the job is management is not professional.
Official response from Results Fitness Lifestyle
10 May 2019

Hello
It is unfortunate that you felt this way about the position and the job.
We always do our best to make sure our staff feel supported by RFL management.
We wish you the best on your future endeavours.
-RFL Management Team

Great workplace, highly recommend!
Recreational Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 May 2019
Favourite job I have worked so far. The training at the start is very engaging and overwhelming at first, but you get into your own routine. What I liked the most is that everything in this job is laid out for you in detail. There are manuals outlining everything you need to do if you need more guidance, and everything is very organized.
I am more of an outside of the box thinker and every time I suggested any type of improvement my operations manager took it into consideration and implemented it if it was justified. You always have on-call managers ready to help you should you need the support. I learned many valuable customer service skills dealing with the various residents. This job has enabled me to think quicker on my feet and become a better communicator as sometimes you encounter some more difficult residents.
The whole team is very kind. I would highly recommend applying.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Results Fitness Lifestyle. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2