Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Review

View all Results Fitness Lifestyle reviews

Great Work Experience
Recreation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 December 2018
Working for Results was a breath of fresh air. I was a University student and this job was perfect, the managers always worked with my schedule especially when it came time to my school schedule. They were very understanding and flexible. The job itself was very straight forward. You learn the rules of the condo and make sure to implement it with the residents. Obviously it may get difficult as these residents are not always the nicest, but Penny and the managers are always there to assist us. I unfortunately had to leave since I was offered a job in my field. I would highly recommend this job to individuals in school.
Pros
Great Management, Flexible Hours, Good Pay
Cons
None!

Other Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Reviews

Enjoy getting paid to do nothing? look no further
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2019
A typical day at work involves clocking in, filling out start of day and end of day reports, greeting the residents. Pro of the job is that it is unsupervised and you can get away with not getting the job done.
The hardest part of the job is cleaning the pool but you can get away with not doing it. The management team will let you get away with anything and always has your back. Con of the job is management is not professional.
Official response from Results Fitness Lifestyle
10 May 2019

Hello
It is unfortunate that you felt this way about the position and the job.
We always do our best to make sure our staff feel supported by RFL management.
We wish you the best on your future endeavours.
-RFL Management Team

Great workplace, highly recommend!
Recreational Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 May 2019
Favourite job I have worked so far. The training at the start is very engaging and overwhelming at first, but you get into your own routine. What I liked the most is that everything in this job is laid out for you in detail. There are manuals outlining everything you need to do if you need more guidance, and everything is very organized.
I am more of an outside of the box thinker and every time I suggested any type of improvement my operations manager took it into consideration and implemented it if it was justified. You always have on-call managers ready to help you should you need the support. I learned many valuable customer service skills dealing with the various residents. This job has enabled me to think quicker on my feet and become a better communicator as sometimes you encounter some more difficult residents.
The whole team is very kind. I would highly recommend applying.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Results Fitness Lifestyle. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2