Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Review

View all Results Fitness Lifestyle reviews

Amazing Company
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2018
I have been with ResultsFitnessLifestyle for over a year now and I have enjoyed going to work every single shift!

Management is truly top notch and they will support you to the best of their abilities with any issues you may encounter while working within the company. Starting out as a Rec-Coordinator was an amazing experience and allowed me to further my customer service skills while dealing with residents during my shifts.

Any problems that you may encounter during your shift are quickly solved by sending an email to your respective manger and you can count on a response with the proper policy / procedure to follow.

I can't emphasis how much management CARES about their employee's and there is room to ADVANCE within the company which is phenomenal.

If you are a student enrolled in college / university this job is an excellent choice due to the shifts being primarily in the evening or morning depending on which site you work at. I'm truly happy to say I look forward to going to work every single day for this company.

By far the best company / management team I have ever worked for and I look forward to the future with ResultsFitnessLifestlye
Pros
Excellent management, Flexible scheduling, Good pay

Other Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Reviews

I worked therefor 2 months and they’ve never paid me.
Pilates Instructor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 July 2019
I don’t recommend them as they’ve never paid me. I worked there for 2 months teaching pilates in March and April 2019 and they’ve never paid me. I’ve been sending so many emails and messages to the person who hired me and he keeps promising that someone will get back to me, the person who’s in charge of their payroll is away, the owner is away, and so many otger excuses. Very disrespectful of people’s time and energy!
Official response from Results Fitness Lifestyle
18 July 2019

Hello
Our instructors get paid on a monthly basises. These comments are 100% inaccurate as we have 2 people on our payroll division and they never go away at the same time, same with the owners.
Please sent us an email if this is a real feedback you can email one of the owners at penny@resultsfitnesslifestyle.com
HR department

good for temporary student who can deal with politics in company
Front Desk Recreation Co-Ordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 June 2019
As a recreation coordinator the :
Company is unfair, gives no benefits, pays less than minimum wage.
The company also has management that doesn't care for employees as much as they say they do
Management does not deal with giving warnings or update to employees about their progress, so the chance of you making any mistake here you will end up getting fired
Company does not provide any stability for staff.
Pros
nice environment, easy work
Cons
careless management, low pay
Official response from Results Fitness Lifestyle
28 June 2019

Hello
It is against labour law to pay less than minimum wage, we don't pay minimum wage or less. As it was explained a person would get fired if they breach their contract regardless of their reasoning.
We are sorry that your feel that way but it is crucial for any employee to follow the rules & regulation and follow their contractual agreement that they have signed.
We wish you all the best in your future.

Penny Pusitz CEO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Results Fitness Lifestyle. Our community is ready to answer.

Results Fitness Lifestyle Reviews by Location