Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Review

View all Results Fitness Lifestyle reviews

My favourite job ever
Recreation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 January 2019
I have worked for Results Fitness Lifestyle for over a year and it has been the best experience of my life. The owners of the company Penny & Peter have been nothing but amazing and patient with myself. If I ever make a mistake, they have always had my back and worked with me to fix it as they are extremely understanding.

I so enjoy coming to work everyday so I rarely take time off but whenever I needed it, they were very understanding and always provided me with the time I need.

The job is low stress and there is so much support from management whenever something comes up on the job.

I have developed so many characteristics from my position as Recreation Coordinator in just one year that will definitely benefit me in the long run. Some examples are, I have built strength and learned not to take things personally when people are upset with you. The position is taught me to think outside the box and be a lot more creative. All my weakest attributes have been significantly improved in just a year of working this position.

I am beyond grateful for this job and am excited for what my future holds with this company.

I recommend this position for all students as it is very easy to maintain with any school schedule. Also the hours aren't too bad so you still have a lot of time for studying or having a social life.
Pros
Set Schedule, Learning Experience, Great Management, Room For Advancement

Other Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Reviews

Enjoy getting paid to do nothing? look no further
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2019
A typical day at work involves clocking in, filling out start of day and end of day reports, greeting the residents. Pro of the job is that it is unsupervised and you can get away with not getting the job done.
The hardest part of the job is cleaning the pool but you can get away with not doing it. The management team will let you get away with anything and always has your back. Con of the job is management is not professional.
Official response from Results Fitness Lifestyle
10 May 2019

Hello
It is unfortunate that you felt this way about the position and the job.
We always do our best to make sure our staff feel supported by RFL management.
We wish you the best on your future endeavours.
-RFL Management Team

Great workplace, highly recommend!
Recreational Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 May 2019
Favourite job I have worked so far. The training at the start is very engaging and overwhelming at first, but you get into your own routine. What I liked the most is that everything in this job is laid out for you in detail. There are manuals outlining everything you need to do if you need more guidance, and everything is very organized.
I am more of an outside of the box thinker and every time I suggested any type of improvement my operations manager took it into consideration and implemented it if it was justified. You always have on-call managers ready to help you should you need the support. I learned many valuable customer service skills dealing with the various residents. This job has enabled me to think quicker on my feet and become a better communicator as sometimes you encounter some more difficult residents.
The whole team is very kind. I would highly recommend applying.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Results Fitness Lifestyle. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2