Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Reviews for Recreation Coordinator in Toronto, ON

3.8Pay & Benefits
3.9Job Security & Advancement
Perfect for Students!
Recreation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2018
I worked for Results for 3 yrs at a massive condo, I had to leave my position because I graduated from University and landed a job in my field. I wanted to drop a few lines since this was by far one of the best jobs I had. Our site supervisor was amazing so were the upper management in the company. I improved my problem solving, customer service and dealing with different people every day. I met awesome friends, worked with bunch of amazing people. What I really appreciated was when I did make a mistake at work Results upper management always found a solution and got involved even though I worked on my own during a shift. They protect their staff and support them daily. Thank you Results for the experience and support. Will definitely miss working for this company.
Pros
Flexible hours
Recreation Coordinator
Recreation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 October 2017
I used to work at Results Fitness Lifestyle, when I was a student at university, it was a great place to work at since they are super flexible with work hours so it allowed me to focus on school too. The management at results fitness lifestyle are understanding and caring about their employees, and they assist you no matter what the circumstance is. I loved working at Results Fitness Lifestyle I would recommend this job to students who are looking for a part time job. And also recommend it to others who would want to gain more experience in customer service.
Best part-time job ever!
Recreation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 October 2017
During my 2 years at a condominium that I was placed in, I've met a lot of amazing residents and was able to build my network. There was never a day I went to work and felt like "work." I had a lot of fun during my shifts as everyday was different. The job is very interactive, as it helped me develop my communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. It is a great part-time job for post-secondary students as it is very laid back, shifts are generally in the afternoon/evening, and your work schedule is fixed. Management team is very supportive and attentive; they listen and value your suggestions and concerns, whether it's work-related or a personal issue.

Overall, great company and fun job!
Review Summary
Recreation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Downtown Toronto2 November 2015
Typical day involves pool maintenance, ensuring fitness facilites are neat & organized and helped residents with their fitness; workout tips, nutrition information, etc. Managment very hands off. I learned how to deal with residents both in good ways and bad.
Pros
lots of time to do schoolwork, read, talk fitness with residents
Cons
very quiet, entitled residents

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Results Fitness Lifestyle. Our community is ready to answer.

Results Fitness Lifestyle Reviews by Location