Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Perfect for Students!
Recreation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2018
I worked for Results for 3 yrs at a massive condo, I had to leave my position because I graduated from University and landed a job in my field. I wanted to drop a few lines since this was by far one of the best jobs I had. Our site supervisor was amazing so were the upper management in the company. I improved my problem solving, customer service and dealing with different people every day. I met awesome friends, worked with bunch of amazing people. What I really appreciated was when I did make a mistake at work Results upper management always found a solution and got involved even though I worked on my own during a shift. They protect their staff and support them daily. Thank you Results for the experience and support. Will definitely miss working for this company.
Pros
Flexible hours
Don't bother
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 July 2018
I didn't have a great experience. Honestly, this job isn't even worth how much you get paid. Like you shouldn't be getting paid minimum wage to clean and vacuum pools and spas. You can find so many other jobs that actually pay you for how much you work.
Pros
nice residents
Cons
low pay
not worth it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 May 2018
You get paid minimum wage to clean pools and spa, vacuum the pool, clean the gym, test ph levels and greet residents. It's not really worth the pay since they expect you to do all this and state this is a customer service job. You work alone but management look at cameras to see what you did that day.
Pros
nice residents
Cons
pay for the workload
Official response from Results Fitness Lifestyle
28 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

The duties that entail this Recreation Coordinator position are clearly outlined throughout the hiring process including the job ad. Each candidate is asked if they are comfortable with performing pool and spa maintenance. The nature of this role is Customer Service focused as you are the first point of contact for resident inquiries regarding the Recreation Facility.

As it is an unsupervised role, Management checks cameras to validate feedback they receive regarding employee misconduct. Cameras are not reviewed on a day-to-day basis.

If you work well with others with minimal supervision then look no further!
Lead Graphic Designer, Rec Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2018
I have been with this company for awhile now and the one thing I respect most is the ease of communication with management and others in the company. Either for shift changes, days off, issues on the job or new policies and procedures implemented.

In addition, there is always room to expand your existing skills! If you would like to progress beyond being a Rec Coordinator to a Personal Trainer, vice versa and more! The Results management team will work with you to achieve these personal goals.

Working well with others is a must and you need to know how to communicate well when approached and/or questioned by tenants, owners and potential clients throughout your shift.

About the only bummer is that Results Fitness Lifestyle usually provides services even during holidays and certain observances where most businesses may give the day off. (Depending on your site location)

If you are punctual, a "people person" and is fitness oriented with a will to grow with a fast expanding business, then I would highly recommend this company for you.
Pros
Need a day off? As long as you can get your shift covered...you're good to go!
Cons
Minimum wage for Rec Coordinators and no benefits for Part Time
Amazing Company
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2018
I have been with ResultsFitnessLifestyle for over a year now and I have enjoyed going to work every single shift!

Management is truly top notch and they will support you to the best of their abilities with any issues you may encounter while working within the company. Starting out as a Rec-Coordinator was an amazing experience and allowed me to further my customer service skills while dealing with residents during my shifts.

Any problems that you may encounter during your shift are quickly solved by sending an email to your respective manger and you can count on a response with the proper policy / procedure to follow.

I can't emphasis how much management CARES about their employee's and there is room to ADVANCE within the company which is phenomenal.

If you are a student enrolled in college / university this job is an excellent choice due to the shifts being primarily in the evening or morning depending on which site you work at. I'm truly happy to say I look forward to going to work every single day for this company.

By far the best company / management team I have ever worked for and I look forward to the future with ResultsFitnessLifestlye
Pros
Excellent management, Flexible scheduling, Good pay
Recreation Coordinator
Recreation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 October 2017
I used to work at Results Fitness Lifestyle, when I was a student at university, it was a great place to work at since they are super flexible with work hours so it allowed me to focus on school too. The management at results fitness lifestyle are understanding and caring about their employees, and they assist you no matter what the circumstance is. I loved working at Results Fitness Lifestyle I would recommend this job to students who are looking for a part time job. And also recommend it to others who would want to gain more experience in customer service.
Instructors that can choose where and when they work
Pilates Instructor, Yoga Instructor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2017
I have been with results for almost 2 years now and love working for them. They are easy going and flexible. I would recommend any new or seasoned instructor to work for Results because the offer you a variety of locations, time slots, and styles of classes you could teach. They use a clock in system for payment which is easy to use. The classes are consistent and the residents are really great to work with. Results allows for substitutes within the company or people looking for weekly classes. They have always been very encouraging and let you know your feedback from the residents (not to mention rewarding you for that great feedback!) If you no longer can make a time slot work, you move, change jobs or anything of the sort they are very understandable will find you a permanent replacement so, you're never locked in if you don't want to be. The hardest part of the job is turning down new classes they have to offer because I'm too busy!
Pros
Flexibility, new opportunities, friendly staff and students
Cons
If you consider teaching basics a con then that would be the only con
Best part-time job ever!
Recreation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 October 2017
During my 2 years at a condominium that I was placed in, I've met a lot of amazing residents and was able to build my network. There was never a day I went to work and felt like "work." I had a lot of fun during my shifts as everyday was different. The job is very interactive, as it helped me develop my communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. It is a great part-time job for post-secondary students as it is very laid back, shifts are generally in the afternoon/evening, and your work schedule is fixed. Management team is very supportive and attentive; they listen and value your suggestions and concerns, whether it's work-related or a personal issue.

Overall, great company and fun job!
Easy and fun environment
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2017
I've worked for Results Fitness for about 5 years in various roles. The company is great, pay is good and jobs are not that difficult, also management will go to bat for you if needed. I have worked with Results Fitness as a group fitness instructor, personal trainer, recreation coordinator and site supervisor. Each role held different responsibilities and challenges. Typically a Recreation Coordinator will facilitate the recreation events happening at a location like movie nights, be at the desk the desk and interact with customers, patrol the facility and possibly perform some minor pool maintenance. The job is pretty laid back, the biggest challenge is that you sometimes have to enforce rules and people get upset, however once you learn customer service skills the interactions are pretty smooth. The company often promotes from within so there is tonnes of room for advancement. They also offer many services so you can move laterally into other roles.
Pros
Management is supportive, job is not difficult, good salary, full and part time hours, opportunity for growth and change
Cons
need to find your own shift coverage, culture is limited to the environment of your site
Review Summary
Recreation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Downtown Toronto2 November 2015
Typical day involves pool maintenance, ensuring fitness facilites are neat & organized and helped residents with their fitness; workout tips, nutrition information, etc. Managment very hands off. I learned how to deal with residents both in good ways and bad.
Pros
lots of time to do schoolwork, read, talk fitness with residents
Cons
very quiet, entitled residents