Results Fitness Lifestyle Employee Reviews in Etobicoke, ON

3.8Pay & Benefits
3.9Job Security & Advancement
Great for flexibility
Division Manager (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON27 July 2017
I have been working for Result Fitness 3+ years now and have really enjoyed my time with the company. Working at 4 different sites allowed me to meet several different people which is pretty interesting because there is no one day that is the same as the last. You never know who you'll meet; I met a singer that I used to listen to when he was making music.

I enjoy the flexibility; management is really accommodating in regards to staff vacations, time-off and emergencies. Management stays connected with staff and are a great support, very understanding. The job responsibilities itself are not difficult; its a very relaxed environment which requires a social and outgoing personality. It's was definitely a great, flexible, position to have while I was in school.
There are opportunities to grow within the company as well which is always an amazing option to have; I started as a recreation coordinator, became the managing coordinator of one specific site, took on extra responsibilities presented to me and now I am a manager with Results.

I have recommended some of my friends to work with the company as well which is great because most of the hiring is done internally; management trusts the opinions of their staff in regards to the integrity and character of any recommended potential candidate. Happy employees are more productive and its great to see Results' management recognizes this and tries their best to work with their staff.
Pros
Flexible, social and friendly environment.
Cons
Mostly evening shifts and staff cannot use the facilities unless they are teaching a class, There is a bit of negativity from residents in regards to staff enforcing rules