Resource Ability

Resource Ability Employee Reviews

I was referred from a friend who worked there. I got a call and had an interview over the phone. They did ask pretty critical thinking kind of questions which is good. They respond to emails and concerns in a timely manner and I have never felt pressure from management. They offer education and overall I like working there. The only downside is cancelled shifts when clients are in hospital
I have worked with Resource Ability for 17 years. I have been supported, given additional education when required, acknowledged as having a unique body of knowledge and the work atmosphere, although difficult at times, can be fun and playful. The pay and benefits are competitive. Issues are managed to a high degree of professionalism. I love working with this company!
I have loved working for Resource Ability! Very kind and supportive staff and management, it’s such an honour to be able to work so closely with the children/families, and you receive really helpful training! As a casual, I am grateful for pre-booked shifts upon giving my availability. Couldn’t recommend Resource Ability enough for work/life balance, great support, and fulfilling work.
I have been with Resource Ability for 3 years, and have truly loved every moment. Management is not only responsive and approachable, but they know staff on a first name basis. Employees are not just numbers here, they are valued individuals. The job itself is incredibly rewarding. Families are so thankful for our help, and it is such an honor to work with them so closely. I give Resource Ability the highest of recommendations!
Pros
Paid education when applicable, equal pay to acute care, flexible
Cons
Work alone
Awesome company to work for, management is excellent and very appreciative of their employees. Very special, rewarding job making a difference for kids and their families.
I have worked with Resource for the past 10 years, have always felt appreciated for what I do and who I am. Management is fair and reasonable, always approachable. Good company to work for!
The management at Resource ability is amazing. The nurses I worked with are kind and compassionate. The families taught me more about myself than I ever thought I could know. Its an amazing job.
Though i worked on my own mostly via dispatch communications were excellent.