Resound School of Music Employee Reviews

5.0Job Security & Advancement
Get paid for doing what you love
Guitar Teacher (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 September 2018
I have been working for Resound school for about 2 years now and I love it. Most students decide to take lessons for at least 6 months, which is great because you get to see their progress and it provides a steady income. Some of my students are still taking lessons with me after 2 years.

Classes are conveniently arranged to your schedule.

If you have last minute cancellations, you still get paid!
Pros
get paid while you drive, no stressful office hours
Organized, fun, flexible hours
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Kits1 June 2018
Resound has been an amazing school to teach for. They are very catering to your schedule as well as the type of students you are looking for. The administration is very hands-on and organized. The director will carefully do the consultations for you before signing students to you. Quality of teaching is very important to the director. If you are looking for good clientele and are passionate teaching I would highly recommend applying for this school.
Fun and Great atmosphere
Piano Teacher (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 May 2018
Working for Resound Music School has greatly strengthened my character and the way I teach. The school provides with a lot of assistance in getting you students and managing your calendar that fits you and your work days. I enjoy interacting with diverse people and Resound provides that with their management, staff and students that decide to sign up with the Music School
Pros
Excellent Staff
Cons
Needs more ways to Advertise
Fun and Rewarding Work Environment
Piano Teacher (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC25 May 2018
It has been a blast working for Resound. I was provided with many talented students who are a delight to teach. My work schedule is perfectly balanced with my school schedule thanks to the amazing administration. The team at Resound is warm and welcoming. And the Director, Phil, is very passionate about making your experience at Resound most enjoyable and convenient for both teachers and student.
Pros
Students booked for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resound School of Music. Our community is ready to answer.

Resound School of Music Reviews by Job Title