Resound School of Music

Resound School of Music Employee Reviews

I started teaching at Resound School of Music in July and I am enjoying it quite a bit. The office team has built up a roster of students for me a lot faster than I expected, which is great. The office team is really responsive and supportive whenever I reach out. They have also done a phenomenal job with creating an efficient schedule with very few gaps in between lessons, which I really appreciate. The hardest part of the job is finishing lessons on time, especially the 30 min lessons and the best part is being able to watch students progress.
Pros
Freedom in what hours/ days you work
Cons
Not a lot of interaction with other teachers
I have been working for Resound for the last 6 years, and they have been by far one of the best employers I have ever had! They match students to teachers, so I always get great students that I get along with and LOVE to teach, and their recitals are always super inclusive and fun to participate in. The hours are really flexible, and I have been able to schedule my students around whatever schedule I’ve needed without any problems Plus, I make a very competitive wage that is much higher than most schools in the area. The director of the school always makes you feel like a valued teacher, and puts his employees’ happiness first. Overall, an amazing place to work!
27 August 2020
Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! It's been such a pleasure working with you these past 6 years and we hope to continue serving you for many more to come.
I have been working for Resound school for about 2 years now and I love it. Most students decide to take lessons for at least 6 months, which is great because you get to see their progress and it provides a steady income. Some of my students are still taking lessons with me after 2 years. Classes are conveniently arranged to your schedule. If you have last minute cancellations, you still get paid!
Pros
get paid while you drive, no stressful office hours
27 August 2020
Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that you are loving your experience working with us. We're always looking to improve so if there's anything we can do to make your experience better, please let us know!
Resound has been an amazing school to teach for. They are very catering to your schedule as well as the type of students you are looking for. The administration is very hands-on and organized. The director will carefully do the consultations for you before signing students to you. Quality of teaching is very important to the director. If you are looking for good clientele and are passionate teaching I would highly recommend applying for this school.
27 August 2020
Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We're so happy to hear about your experience working with us!
Working for Resound Music School has greatly strengthened my character and the way I teach. The school provides with a lot of assistance in getting you students and managing your calendar that fits you and your work days. I enjoy interacting with diverse people and Resound provides that with their management, staff and students that decide to sign up with the Music School
Pros
Excellent Staff
Cons
Needs more ways to Advertise
27 August 2020
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your feedback, and are definitely exploring more ways to advertise our school's services to reach a wider audience. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience with us, please let us know!
It has been a blast working for Resound. I was provided with many talented students who are a delight to teach. My work schedule is perfectly balanced with my school schedule thanks to the amazing administration. The team at Resound is warm and welcoming. And the Director, Phil, is very passionate about making your experience at Resound most enjoyable and convenient for both teachers and student.
Pros
Students booked for you.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Resound School of Music?