ResMed

Working at ResMed: 6 ResMed Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Resupply

The culture is great, the people are great. The actual job is very typical of call centers. People are angry you're calling even though we're calling about a legitimate thing.

Pros

free lunches, drinks at work, bosses are great and fun, flexible for those with children

Cons

Very salesy and stats driven, lots of turn around lately

Productive and Fun Workplace that Flexible to Employee Needs

A typical day at work is never the same. You will learn about SDB conditions and the RC industry. Management is great (in my department). The workplace culture is nothing short of fantastic. It would be tough to leave this company.

Pros

Free snacks in office, great atmosphere, great culture, good pay and benefits

Cons

Difficult to advance in some departments

Amazing company

Amazing people to work with. Great support. Great compensation. Remote work on full time basis provided everything you need to work effectively. A wonderful company/family to be a part of.

positive environment

Great Company to wrok for. Wonnderful environment and management. I recommend anyone to apply and work at Resmed. You get paid a reasonable amount for the work you do.

Excellent place to work

-Great, challenging work -Lots of opportunity for growth and development -Very nurturing culture -Geographical separation can be tricky between regions, but we make it work! -Fellow colleagues are the best part of my day

Hate it

Hate it all gossip hate the managers hate the hours they treat call center people horrible. I do not recommend there. I was miserable the managers are the worst for gossip.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResMed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement