ResMed

ResMed Employee Reviews

The culture is great, the people are great. The actual job is very typical of call centers. People are angry you're calling even though we're calling about a legitimate thing.
Pros
free lunches, drinks at work, bosses are great and fun, flexible for those with children
Cons
Very salesy and stats driven, lots of turn around lately
Amazing people to work with. Great support. Great compensation. Remote work on full time basis provided everything you need to work effectively. A wonderful company/family to be a part of.
Great Company to wrok for. Wonnderful environment and management. I recommend anyone to apply and work at Resmed. You get paid a reasonable amount for the work you do.
-Great, challenging work -Lots of opportunity for growth and development -Very nurturing culture -Geographical separation can be tricky between regions, but we make it work! -Fellow colleagues are the best part of my day
Hate it all gossip hate the managers hate the hours they treat call center people horrible. I do not recommend there. I was miserable the managers are the worst for gossip.
Pros
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ResMed?