Republic Parking Northwest Employee Reviews

Avoid this employer
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Seattle17 October 2018
Not a good place to work. They use an applicant tracking system (ATS) to process their applications received. However, the software is always malfunctioning. This malfunctioning might be intentional as they seem unwilling to fix it and it limits whether people can apply and allows them to screen out people who try to apply using their ATS. If that is the case, it says a lot about what their workplace is like, about how fake their commitment is to EEO/ADA and how they don't have time to review applications and at the end of the day might be interested in only hiring people who they know. When informed of this, they insisted nothing was wrong and were not in the least interested in trying to provide an alternate means of accepting applications. Their having a faulty ATS is not different than your handing them a paper application, and their tearing it up in your face. Don't waste your time trying to get on here, no matter how badly you need a job. There are many other employers paying the same if not more who will treat you decently.
Pros
Cons
Sloppy, careless application process shows what a disaster of an employer this company is
Fun Place to work
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WA13 June 2018
walk parking lots to check for permits and issue tickets. picking up any trash. Management is easy to talk too. fun and enjoyable place to work. endless chances to meet new people.
Stress but relaxed
Valet (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WA10 March 2018
I never felt valued at the company, but it was not a hard job. I thought I could be replaced at anytime. A few of the managers were awesome, but again some fell short and were anchor for the success of this company.
Good and fast paced.
Attendant. (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WA6 October 2017
I would recommend working in RP if you have a studying goal (meaning that you are a student )and this goal should be achieved withing 2 to 3 years, maximum 4 years.
Easy going
Cashier/Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WA30 August 2017
This job is best for those with other jobs or are going to school like myself. They are flexible, pay fairly. Only downfall is hours can be inconsistant. There are at least other locations to help compensate.
Pros
free/discounted parking, events, great team, study during down time
Cons
pay, heavy traffic area, hours, air conditioning
Fun company to work for
Ticket Administrator (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WA21 July 2017
Republic Parking Northwest is an enjoyable place to work. Secure jobs and ability for overtime. Many different positions from working in a ticket booth to auditior. Company provides good benefits and workplace environment.
Pros
Free parking, bonus's, medical benefits
Cons
Lack of communication in work place
Easy going and fun place to work with great people
Maintenance/ Lot Checker (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WA21 January 2017
With my current position I spend most of my day outside driving from lot to lot cleaning the property and or ticketing vehicles and at the end of my day return to the office to clock out. While working I had to be more of my own boss so I gained a more sense of responsibility to get my work done quick and efficiently. I also deal with customers on a daily basis and have improved my communication and people skills while working here. the management is very nice and understanding, they will make sure you have enough hours every week and are genuinely nice people to work with. the hardest part of the job would be dealing with the weather since my current position requires me to be outside. the most enjoyable part would be working with good and friendly people which makes being at work a lot better and easier to deal with.
Pros
Paid time off, advancement in the company and friendly enviroment
Cons
weather conditons
It was relaxed, but no lolly-gagging.
Parking Lot Attendant/cashier (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WA10 November 2016
It wasn't a hard job at all. You just have to pay attention to details. The paper work was "the most", but everything else was smooth sailing. I'm glad I can have another opportunity to work for them.
Pros
Smooth sailing, and benefits.
Cons
Nothing to hard just paper work.
I used to like my job
Cashier/lot checker (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WA17 October 2016
I been with the company for almost two years. I used to like my job. There is very very poor management. My manager is more concerned about the contracts that the have with their clients instead of making sure that they supporting his employees. It seems that I can not win for nothing. Yes the pay is good but it is not worth it if I can not do my job that I suppose to be doing every day
Pros
nice exercise and pay
Cons
poor management
Independent and Reliable.
Garage Cashier (Former Employee) –  Boise, ID30 April 2014
I am passionate to enter in a position surrounding a professional and performance inspired environment. More importantly, I hope to be allowed the opportunity to demonstrate durable team character, honesty, and personal commitment. I feel my loyalty to customers proudly contributes to the team. Communication is paramount in all aspects, and efficiency follows when training and teamwork is performed correctly. My dedication towards a unique and memorable customer experience is competitive, and my reliability is 100%.

Want to know more about Republic Parking Northwest?

Ask a question
Never thought I would be working as a parking attendant
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Boise, ID9 January 2014
It was one of those jobs that you apply to and think you never saw youself doing that and then you end up saying, I doing it. It's been great over the years working with my regular customers and know that they come back each time hoping to see my smiling face. And to be honest, I enjoy that very much. Co workers have been great to work with even though most time time I work in a booth alone during my shift.
Pros
Training
Cons
None to speak of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Republic Parking Northwest. Our community is ready to answer.