Rent it Furnished Realty

Rent it Furnished Realty Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
This is the place where you can grow with the company together in a rapid pace if you are ambitious and willing to learn. RIF provides Tony Robbins training to all employees, which not only improves the performance in the workplace but also makes your life a masterpiece. The CEO is willing to cultivate her employees, as a result, people are willing to work in RIF for 5 years, 8 years, and even until their retirement.

Perfect for professionals who embrace challenges and keep enriching their knowledge.

The reward for agents is amazing if you are good at your job.

Supportive working environment. We work as a team and no one is left behind.
RIF allows you to thrive within the company. I believe that RIF appreciates their employees when the employee has proven themselves as hard workers, RIF likes to give back for the hard work that has been accomplished.

-Fast-paced environment

-Equal opportunity for growth

-Diverse and friendly staff

I am very happy to be a part of such a successful company.
Pros
Health expense account, great team, growing company, opportunities to develop your career
Cons
At times can get very demanding/challenging, but what is life without challenges to overcome?
I have been with the company since 2012 and have enjoyed every moment of it! The biggest pro for me is working with like-minded individuals who strive to be above mediocracy! If you're a 5 star team-player, and enjoy rewarding and stimulating environment, this place is for you! I love that RIF has always been growing and has allowed me to grow with it both professionally and personally.

We work smart, and we play hard. Come join and you'll see we have a lot of fun here too'
Fast growing company with lots of opportunities for career advancement.
Great management team, fun environment, friendly staff. I loved working there!
Pros
Opportunities and Location
Cons
Not many benefits (no paid personnal days or sick days)
Official response from Rent it Furnished Realty
24 October 2018
We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your time here! Thank you for your feedback, it is truly appreciated. We actually made some changes and have now added paid personal days/sick days in addition to medical benefits for all full time employees.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rent it Furnished Realty. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8