Renison University College Employee Reviews

Challenging, fun, and engaging workplace
WARRIOR ACADEMIC LEADERSHIP COMMUNITY PEER LEADER (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON15 November 2018
Great environment to work within a team while also developing as a person. Renison does not limit their employees and encourage them to fufill their potential.
nice experience
Marketing Analysis Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON14 November 2018
It was fun experience, but it was busy, and the team was somehow less organized. But everyone is friendly, and easy to talk, and the work is fun. Good experience.
Enriching experience working with students and colleagues from different cultural backgrounds.
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON3 March 2014
I balance my time at work between teaching (preparing PPT and handouts, teaching in class, grading papers, etc.), answering students' questions about and giving them suggestions on study in China opportunities, and other work such as curriculum development and event organization.

I have learned multi-tasking skills, time management skills, and communication skills in an international environment. Actually the most enjoyable part of the work is to talk to people from different cultures and tell them about the Chinese culture.

I enjoy the busy work and I like teaching the students and working together with my colleagues. The students are smart and eager to learn; the colleagues are willing to help and share.

I have no difficulty doing this job. If I must think of anything hard, that maybe spending long hours in the office every day while most work can be done from home.
Pros
Dynamic and friendly environment.
Cons
Long hours in the office.
Program Assistant and Don (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON24 December 2013
Renison is a very community based institution, that provides a great work setting.