Renfrew Educational Services Employee Review

View all Renfrew Educational Services reviews

Excellent place to work
Facilitator Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 July 2012
This is seriously the best place that I have ever worked in my life. The staff is very helpful, everyone gets along. You make friends really quick here. It's also very rewarding, as you are not just there to be with children with developmental difficulties, but you are there to help them reached set goals by a multidisiplinary team. I would stay here all my life if I could.
Pros
great people
Cons
need a car

Other Renfrew Educational Services Employee Reviews

Busy work environment
Child Development Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 March 2019
Good experience and children.
The schools are well ran and have good programming for children with autism.

Terrible management and no appreciation towards staff.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
No appreciation toward staff.
Didn't want to work here after being hired.
Child Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 March 2019
Permanent staff there never used my name. Was referred to as the 'lunch lady' or 'her' or 'that lady over there. Had to go out of my way to get to know the staff. Thanks ladies.

Too many special needs kids cramped into rooms.

Staff were all unhappy, fake and came across mean, unhelpful, had borders/walls around getting to know them. Not personable at all. No one smiled. I couldn't tell if they were a teacher or a parent or a volunteer. Could be someone who walked off the street for all I knew.

Pay was minimum wage, wasn't worth it for me in gas to drive from one side of the town to the other. No benefits. No perks. Nothing.

Believe me when something bad happens, the staff are all over it, wanting to out do the other person, rat them out, get them fired, talk bad about them etc. and this all happens during school time while they are supposed to be concentrating on the kids.

I wouldn't want my kid here ever. Bad toxic environment.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything