Renfrew Chrysler

Renfrew Chrysler Management reviews

Canada15 reviews
Very productive work experiences, all staff very helpful in learning the basics of the job. Management was excellent, all co-workers were friendly and all got along well in making a safe and fun environment.
Mickey Mouse Management,they burn through more employees than anyplace I've worked in 40 years . An example they sent me on a training seminar , I had to cover my own expenses including Lunch and it was 100 km from my residence.
There were some good people that I worked with,I hope they were able to find gainfull employment elsewhere
GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR , but too much drama and tiered system for employees,
certain people get treated differently and the sales staff seem to get treated the best when they do the least
They are a decent car dealership to work at. The bosses are okay, the workers are friendly and efficient and the pay is fair. Hours can be long and sometimes the management is out of touch.
Pros
decent wages
Cons
Management and staff are very professional and knowledgeable in all departments. The staff go the extra mile to satisfy their new and existing customers.
Pros
Free coffee comfortable waiting lounges and free wifi
Cons
Non to mention
They are cheap and lazy, sales men are biggest cry baby's and tony the manger fat and lazy. They steal money off your pay checks and never take advanments on your pay checks.always asking you to the dum and dangerous things to and human resources what a joke always asking u to coffee and food don't work for them
Pros
Cons
Run away
it has been a wonderful place to work, but with the change in management, out jobs as managers have become harder for less compensation, all the managers and finance department are looking to change companies.
Pros
free lunch on Saturdays
Cons
compensation not up to market averages
I learn a lot of things, new vehicle preparation for delivery,under coating,power polishing,rust proofing.

Management is not bad at all. The hardest part of the day is how to make enough hours since were getting paid by piece of work not hourly.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
no guaranteed hours per day/ little chance for advancement
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Renfrew Chrysler?