Renewal by Andersen logo

Canada24 reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,175 reviews

Fantastic culture and top workplace!!

RbA really cares about its employees. The culture here is fantastic! It is fast paced, exciting, challenging and a fun place to work! I consider myself lucky to work here!

Pros

Culture, pace, competitive, fun, $$, benefits, the list could go on and on.

Cons

None that come off the top of my head.

Hard work - but it pays off!!

I work as a Design Consultant here and I have to say - it is one of the most challenging jobs I've ever done BUT I am earning more that I ever have. I have flexibility with my hours and it's FUN! Everyday is different and it is very rewarding work.

Pros

Not sitting in an office

Cons

Driving a lot

Productive and improving culture

Was please to learn that company was aggressively addressing its growing pains and had made significant improvement in process, accountability and culture over the last 7 months.

Rocking company culture

Great experience so far highly recommend experiencing the culture and fast paces but incredible sales training. This company has a long term history and I’m glad to be a part of it

Pros

Compensation Culture Training

Cons

Travel

A+++ place of business

such a great work environment and the managers listen to what you have to say! I was frustrated with not being heard at my prior employer....at Renewal Ive felt empowered and my role not taken for granted.

Great Company, Great Part-Time Job

It is a great part time job. I get to attend different events in the weekends and make great part-time money. This job can be very rewarding if you becomes good at what you doing. The company culture is very good. Everyone in the team is friendly encourage. Management cares a lot about your growth, and really want you to succeed in the field

Pros

Flexible hours and good pay if you become good.

perfect for supplementary income.

This job is phenomenal. You get to work at different events throughout the GTA and experience so many different things that you may have normally not been exposed to. You have a lot of fun working these events, interacting with customers and make A TON of money doing so. I grew my sales background with this company and the workplace culture here is very welcoming.

Pros

Working events, Pay, co-workers.

Cons

Working in hot weather.

Avoid this company!!

Please take my advise and avoid this company, they will promise you that you will make over the $13.00 hourly wage, but the appointments have to go through and hard to track and most people leave so miss out on their appointment payouts. Manager micro manages you and will watch you without you knowing, then text or call you when you do something wrong!!

Pros

Some fun events and the people I worked with...while they stayed as high turn over.

Cons

Too many to list: but Event manager is number one

Jobs at Renewal by Andersen