Renewal by Andersen

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,255 reviews

fast paced/quickly changing

Fast paced, includes all facets of every account such as, front end, customer service, appointment keeping and recording, communication with operations,

Pros

benefits, employees

Cons

management and poor proprietary decision-making

We have a great product and make a lot of people happy. We also have a great team that support each other and build each other up

I love our management team that encourage us and challenge us to do better for the customer and the company. When times get hard this company really stands next to you and supports you beyond your benefits package. This company really cares and offers a great product. Get in at any job and you will have plenty opportunity for advancement. All you need to do is work hard and have a good attitude and you’ll go far.

Pros

Flexible schedule, solid hours, awesome benefits, great pay, great bonuses

Cons

Customers sometimes can be difficult to work with.

Great People and Great atmosphere

Great company to work for the pay is good and the people are good the yearly raise was nice and it was enough to make a difference. My only complaint is our area was so large that driving became daunting at times.

Pros

Great pay, Great supervisors

Cons

Long distance driving

the growth potential in the industry. The ability to advance within the company.

renewal is a good place to work,with an unlimited potential for growth. they also have a great pay scale with good benefits. The best part about it is the people I get to work with.

Official response from Renewal by Andersen

4 February 2020
Thanks for your review! We’re thrilled to hear about your positive experience with RbA. Our team is full of difference makers who make coming to work each day something special!

No loyalty to employees. Meat grinder

Hard working loyal employee for over 7 years. Risked life and limb working for this company on multiple occasions and after 7 years I get laid off and replaced by someone with 0 knowledge of our product or trade industry and 6th Production manager I had since I started working there laid me off after being there for 2 weeks after coming from Home Depot to the Top windows in the industry. Haha trash company that will use you but will not remain loyal to anyone if they cost them too much.

Pros

Company vehicle, good pay, benefits

Cons

Micro manage, always worried about being fired, bad management

Terrible Office that shut down a few months after

Managers were pushy and unprofessional. Your effort meant nothing if you didn't get home owners to sign up. Only numbers mattered. Long hours regardless of weather condition and no lunch breaks.

Pros

Cons

Only one break at beginning of shift