Renewal by Andersen Pay & benefits reviews: Sales ManagerReview this company
Sales Manager2 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,229 reviews
Job work-life balance
Sales Manager (Current Employee) - Roseville, MN - 9 February 2021
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
RbA really cares about its employees. The culture here is fantastic! It is fast paced, exciting, challenging and a fun place to work! I consider myself lucky to work here!
Culture, pace, competitive, fun, $$, benefits, the list could go on and on.
None that come off the top of my head.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Renewal by Andersen reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renewal by Andersen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 1,229 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Renewal by Andersen with
Questions about Renewal by Andersen
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Renewal by Andersen?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Renewal by Andersen, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Renewal by Andersen?3 people answered
- Is Renewal by Andersen hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?2 people answered
- What benefits does Renewal by Andersen offer?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Renewal by Andersen?2 people answered
- Does Renewal by Andersen allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Renewal by Andersen?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Renewal by Andersen?2 people answered
- Does Renewal by Andersen require background check?2 people answered