Renewal by Andersen

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,199 reviews

Great management team

Its a good place to work great management team. The money is good, and the benefits.The training is good and the team members are willing to help you out with anything you need to succeed.

over priced product means a tough sell.

The product is way over priced so it’s a tough sell. You will get a lot of push back even from those that buy. It was 100% commission and no Mile reimbursement or gas money for the sales staff. Unpredictable income. Management has favorites and they will get the best leads. Also very negative management.

Fast Paced Sales Career Where All Prospecting Is Done For You & You’re Offered Unlimited Mentorship

This job is for those out there who like to be busy with work and love to earn a very rewarding income $125,000-$300,000. I worked with this organization for almost four years starting in the San Francisco Bay Area, my personal life took a hit when I was forced to relocate to NJ for my father. Simply put, I could not keep up with the pace any longer.. I was a middle of the road sales producer and earned an average of $150,000 yr. This is not a job for know it all’s or cowboys, should you choose to apply and take the plunge you NEED to be trainable and dedicated to working on your craft every single day. You will receive extensive training and mentorship like no other company I’ve ever been a part of. Best advice I can give you is LISTEN & don’t just wait for your chance to talk, Good luck!

Pros

Financially stable & constantly growing company, you don’t have to haggle to get paid what you deserve, strong management team with enough resources so that you aren’t forgotten or looked over, true ability for uncapped earning potential, leads are qualified and provided for you, various incentive competitions throughout the year including annual trips, everyone in office and support staff take their jobs very seriously and never leave you hanging

Cons

This is only a con for some, that being said, Busy Busy Busy, If you want to earn six figure salary you will be spending ALOT of time working

Good Ole Boys Club

Unless you were in the Empire flooring club you received terrible leads. A lot of travel to customers who are not home. No travel incentives and a lot of prospecting in neighborhoods who cannot afford the windows

team oriented environment with great management

I loved working for Renewal. I was a corporate employee who worked through the transition of selling our office off as a franchise. At that time the pay scale changed and the benefits changed. As a result I found another position with BlueCat networks.

Pros

worked my territory to hit my goals with minimal corporate red tape.

Cons

weekends and evenings.

Jobs at Renewal by Andersen