Renewal by Andersen

Renewal by Andersen Pay & benefits reviews: Marketer

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,198 reviews

Unless you are sales commissions were iffy

I worked in proximity and appointments were being cancelled by our call center and not the customers who wouldn’t understand why their appointment was cancelled after, eating into our commission.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Lies about pay rate and takes commissions awayi

You are just a number to them.

They treat all employees like a number. Business that is set up for only the people at the top to make money. Worst company I have ever worked for!!!! They price gauge customers and hardly pay poverty level pay!

Official response from Renewal by Andersen

8 January 2020
Hello, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. It’s certainly not reflective of the integrity that we value and expect of our entire team. We care about providing a great experience for our team, so if you're willing to share more specific feedback, we encourage you to email us at LifeAtRenewal@AndersenCorp.com. We appreciate the chance to improve.

Work Experience

The job is fairly easy to do. Some lifting is required and you must drive your own vehicle. Gas is compensated at 30 cents a mile roughly. Expect to receive inadequate information for job sites.

Not something for someone looking for a stable job

Obviously management has their favorites and the low people on the totem pole get walked all over. Pay is terrible. During cold months leads are almost impossible in retail stores. Little to no communication with team leads or management. They don’t even know where you’re suppose to be day to day, they have to call you. I was suppose to be full time but they gave me part time hours. Very flexible hours but no job security at all!

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Short breaks, pay, management, communication, no benefits...too many to name

Roller Coaster

I cannot in good conscience give a good "or" a bad review of this company. I believe that to be a personal perception based on individual experience and have no desire to discourage or encourage possible candidates.

Pros

Great Compensation

fun workplace

Its a nice place to work. Only complaint is that to receive the health benefits they offer you have to have a 3000 deductible. They do not pay enough for us to receive what they offer.

-nice hours -great communication -entertaining -amazing product knowledge -wonderful benefits -great schedule -nice pay rate -easy promotions

Pros

great hours and schedules

Cons

short breaks

Great Place to Work

One of the best places I've ever worked. Most of the time, it does even seem like work, but just another day going out with the buddies.

Pros

Excellent Pay

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renewal by Andersen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement