Renewal by Andersen Employee Reviews for Event SpecialistReview this company
Event Specialist1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,167 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Please take my advise and avoid this company, they will promise you that you will make over the $13.00 hourly wage, but the appointments have to go through and hard to track and most people leave so miss out on their appointment payouts. Manager micro manages you and will watch you without you knowing, then text or call you when you do something wrong!!
Some fun events and the people I worked with...while they stayed as high turn over.
Too many to list: but Event manager is number one
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Renewal by Andersen?
See more Renewal by Andersen reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renewal by Andersen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 1,167 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Renewal by Andersen with
Questions about Renewal by Andersen
- If you were to leave Renewal by Andersen, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Renewal by Andersen?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Renewal by Andersen?3 people answered
- What benefits does Renewal by Andersen offer?2 people answered
- Does Renewal by Andersen allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Renewal by Andersen?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Renewal by Andersen?2 people answered
- Does Renewal by Andersen require background check?2 people answered
- How much construction sub Contractors earn?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Renewal by Andersen?2 people answered