Renewal by Andersen

Renewal by Andersen Employee Reviews in Delta, BC

A good place to work.Friendly environment in the office, fabulous coworkers to work with.Managers are open-minded and supportive. I love everyone in this company lol.
Pros
fun events, great bonus, people
I work as a Design Consultant here and I have to say - it is one of the most challenging jobs I've ever done BUT I am earning more that I ever have. I have flexibility with my hours and it's FUN! Everyday is different and it is very rewarding work.
Pros
Not sitting in an office
Cons
Driving a lot
Was please to learn that company was aggressively addressing its growing pains and had made significant improvement in process, accountability and culture over the last 7 months.
I have never worked in such a disrespectful place, starting from how they treat their costumers to how the staff treats each other. They won't even train you properly and then they will ask you to do literally anything including things not related with your job. The culture is to lie to the costumers and shame their employees. They will ask you to lie to costumers as well as leave them hanging just to cover their backs. Awful company run away and don't let them trick you into telling you the company is growing and that they have the best culture.
Totally sales driven company. Unless your a scumbag don’t work here it will completely ruin you. Poor Management, poor training. And yet they will expect everything from you. You will not be happy working here unless your a total scum bag. They talk big talk but can’t walk the walk. They will take good people and try to turn them into thieves and scum bags.
Pros
Cons
Everything and everyone working there
Commission sales at its worst Rep. needs to pressure customer to buy right away or reduced discount Rep also needs to trash the competition by explaining how bad the other materials are